The Etobicoke Chapter and the EIT subcommittee ran our joint event with PEO head office to help of members find out more about the licensing requirements and some tips on the PPE. The seminar featured a presentation about obtaining your license as a Canadian and international engineering graduate. Adeilton, the EIT and Student programs coordinator gave an insightful presentation on strategies for attempting the Professional Practice Exam (PPE). His co-speaker Tracy, Manager of the EIT program, again this year gave an informative presentation and fielded the many questions our attendees asked. You are able to find the presentation here:
Thank you to both Tracy and Adeilton, we hope you enjoyed yourselves and see you next year!
EIT and Events Subcommittee members.
Are you uncertain about the path to becoming a Professional Engineer?
This seminar will discuss:
- What engineering experience is PEO looking for?
- How is my engineering experience evaluated by PEO?
- How do I prepare my Experience Record?
- What is the PPE, how can I prepare for it and how can I approach the questions?
- How can I benefit from the PEO Licensure Assistance Program?
Tracey Caruana, P.Eng. Adeilton Ribeiro, P.Eng
Manager, Engineering Intern Programs EIT & Student Programs Coordinator
Professional Engineers Ontario Professional Engineers Ontario
Registration: Pre-register by: