On October 20, 2016, the EIT Chapter hosted a workshop on Clarifying the Path to Becoming a Professional Engineer. Tracey Caruana, Manager, Engineering Intern Programs at Professional Engineers Ontario delivered a great presentation on how engineering graduates from Canadian and international institutions can earn their P. Eng licenses.
This seminar discussed:
- What engineering experience is PEO looking for?
- How is my engineering experience evaluated by PEO?
- How can I facilitate the evaluation process?
- How do I prepare my Experience Record?
- What is the PPE?
- I have international engineering education and experience; how is that evaluated by PEO?
- How can I benefit from the PEO Licensure Assistance Program?
Those unable to attend can find the content in the attached presentation.